Noticias RSS



Nutrition Facts Chicken Empanadas

*The % Daily Value (DV) Tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a s daily diet 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Nutrition Facts Chicken Empanadas (3.2oz) 1 Serving per container/Serving size (85 g) Amount Per Serving 160 Calories Total fat 3.5g 4% Saturated fat 1g 5% Trans fat 0g Cholesterol 40mg 13% Sodium 130mg 6% Total Carb 21g 8% Dietary Fiber 1g 3% Total Sugars 0g Incl. Added Sugars 0g 0% Protein 11g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 10mg 0% Iron 0.6mg 4% Potasium 130mg 2%

Continue reading



Nutrition Facts Flotentine Empanadas

*The % Daily Value (DV) Tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a s daily diet 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Nutrition Facts Florentine Empanadas (3.2oz) 1 Serving per container/Serving size (85 g) Amount Per Serving 180 Calories Total fat 3g 4% Saturated fat 1g 5% Trans fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg % Sodium 95mg 4% Total Carb 32g 12% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Total Sugars 0g Incl. Added Sugars 0g 0% Protein 5g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 30mg 2% Iron 0.7mg 4% Potasium 110mg 2%

Continue reading



Nutrition Facts Pork Empanadas

*The % Daily Value (DV) Tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a s daily diet 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Nutrition Facts Pork Empanadas (3.2oz) 1 Serving per container/Serving size (85 g) Amount Per Serving 40 Calories Total fat 1.5g 2% Saturated fat 2g 5% Trans fat 0g Cholesterol 15mg 5% Sodium 50mg 2% Total Carb 2g 1% Dietary Fiber0g 0% Total Sugars 1g Incl. Added Sugars 0g 0% Protein 5g Vitamin D 0.1mcg 0% Calcium 10mg 0% Iron 0.3mg 2% Potasium 140mg 4%

Continue reading



Nutrition Facts Beef Empanadas

*The % Daily Value (DV) Tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a s daily diet 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Nutrition Facts Beef Empanadas (3.2oz) 1 Serving per container/Serving size 3.2 oz (142 g) Amount Per Serving 180 Calories Total fat 5g 6% Saturated fat 1.5g 8% Total fat 5g 6% Trans fat 0g Cholesterol 10mg 3% Sodium 160mg 7% Total Carb 27g 10% Dietary Fiber 2g 10% Total Sugars 2g Incl. Added Sugars 0g 0% Protein 7g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 0mcg 0% Iron 1mg 6% Potasium 220mg 4%

Continue reading